NEW SMART EDITIONS
SAME CONTENTS, DIFFERENT APPROACH
With the new project deadline, moved at 30 June 2015, 3 editions more of DL courses "Understanding and Enhancing Digital Infrastructure" have been programmed: the SMART editions.
- ed. SMART - Napoli
- ed. SMART - Palermo
- ed. SMART - Cosenza
Courses are always free and each edition runs for 5 weeks. The 3 editions will run at the same time. They will start all the 25 May with a unique opening meeting in web conference (h 14.30-15.30).
The final assessment will take place in different cities for the different editions:
- 23 June - Cosenza: from 2.00 to 5.00 pm - Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Fisica & INFN, Aula Seminari / Via Pietro Bucci, Cubo 31c - Rende (CS)
- 24 June - Napoli: from 2.30 to 6.30 pm - IIS Vittorio Emanuele II / Via Corrado Barbagallo 32, Napoli
- 25 June - Palermo: from 2.30 to 6.30 pm - Università degli studi di Palermo, Centro Universitario di Calcolo - edificio 11, Aula 1° piano / Viale delle Scienze - Palermo
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE AND HOW TO DO
People at least meet one of the following requirements will have the opportunity to participate:
- Managerial staff, technical-administrative and teaching staff of the school operating in the Convergence Objective regions Calabria, Campania, Puglia and Sicilia;
- Management and technical-administrative staff, lecturers and researchers from universities and research organisations and cultural institutions, operating in the Convergence Objective regions;
- Managerial and technical-administrative staff from the public authorities operating in the Convergence Objective regions;
- Managerial and technical-administrative staff from innovative companies operating in the Convergence Objective regions.
- the opening meeting will take place in web conference and not in presence;
- the meetings in web conference with the teaching staff will not take place, but the asinchronus activity on forums will be promoted, with written questions and answers.